Working at IBCnet is being a part of experienced team of professionals. We see each of our team member as an important pillar for our business success. Our specialty is development, design, search engine optimization / positioning / advertising, and merchant services. All these services provide our clients a one stop solution for internet establishing and marketing. Join our winning team and enjoy a creative, friendly, professional, welcoming environment. Please see below our openings:
A self driven, hard working, talented, and entrepreneurial minded web producer. As a web producer you will provide framework and general oversight for your accounts and projects. You will work directly with our technical team and liaison the needs and wants of customers.
Your Position Tasks:
- The main point of contact to projects you handle.
- Producer of business requirements to new projects
- Liaison to technical team
- Supervise the progress of development project
- Coordinates among cross-functional teams to identify challenges, recommend and implement solutions.
- Provides support, administration, and user training for web-based tools..
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, communications, or information sciences, with two (2) plus years experience in Web/interactive/technical product or project management.
- Solid understanding of web technologies, usability, and information architecture.
- Understanding of platform and browser compatibility issues.
- Knowledge of basic data management, database concepts, and database-driven Web applications.
- Excellent communication, project management, and expectation management.
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities, meet deadlines, manage risk, and troubleshoot problems.
- Detail-oriented approach to work.
Web Designer Proficient in CSS
An opportunity for a web designer proficient with CSS - work on a contract basis.
General position responsibilities:
The Designer / CSS programmer is responsible for slicing and translating visuals and copy into clean, compatible html code for multiple clients projects.
Required skill set and experience:
- Fluent in coding HTML and CSS.
- Fluent in coding for SEO standards (CSS, Table-less layouts, etc.).
- Detailed understanding of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues
- Ability to slice and optimize PSD graphics for the web
- Detailed-oriented nature with strong focus on exact visual duplication
- Demonstrated understanding and proficiency with popular web technologies.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently produce clean and scalable code and meet deadlines
- A familiarity with database-driven web concepts and methodologies, including centrally-managed content management and publication systems, etc.
- Excellent sense of UI design concepts, computer-human interface, information architecture, i.e. website flow, navigation, information/content hierarchy to ensure optimal web experience by visitors and customers/users
- Detailed-oriented with ability to track, organize and prioritize multiple, simultaneous projects and requests
Desired skill set:
Minimum of 3 years experience
- College Degree
- Demonstrated experience with site development and management - including site topology,
- Demonstrated ability to positively affect visitor/user behavior
- Demonstrated experience with site development and management - including site topology, layout and page maintenance a plus
- Visual/Graphic Design experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to engage in cross-department planning and the ability to manage your own work schedules and commitments
- B2C and B2B background desired
- Must be proficient in developing cascading style sheets. Minimum 2yr experience.
Please send resume and links to work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.